Do you need to leave the country
WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS?
Did you just notice your U.S. Passport
is EXPIRED or EXPIRING?
You can renew your U.S. Passport with PrintScan if
- You can submit your most recent U.S. Passport Book/Card
- You were at least 16 when your most recent U.S. Passport Book/Card was issued
- The Passport Book/Card has not been mutilated, damaged, lost, or stolen
- The U.S. Passport Book/Card has not been limited from the normal 10 year validity period
- The passport is not expired for more than 5 years.
- the same name as your most recent U.S. Passport Book/Card
- OR you changed your name and can submit proper certified documentation to prove it
If you cannot comply with ALL the above WE CANNOT RENEW YOUR PASSPORT!
Interested in Utilizing our Expedited Passport Renewal Services?
Please complete the following steps.
Have your current U.S. Passport in good condition.
Complete the DS-82 form online (cannot be handwritten)
- Visit US Department of State
- Type in all of your information online
- Print the completed DS-82 form
- Date and sign
Provide Proof of Departure
- Flight Itinerary
- Airline Ticket
We also provide passport photo services!
Is your current name different from your old U.S. Passport?
Additional documentation is required to process your request
Proof of Name Change
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Court Order
Copy of Valid Photo ID with Current Legal Name