Expedited Passport Renewals

PrintScan Now Offers Expedited Passport Renewals At All Our Locations!

Do you need to leave the country


Did you just notice your U.S. Passport


Passport Renewal

You can renew your U.S. Passport with PrintScan if
  • You can submit your most recent U.S. Passport Book/Card
  • You were at least 16 when your most recent U.S. Passport Book/Card was issued
  • The Passport Book/Card has not been mutilated, damaged, lost, or stolen
  • The U.S. Passport Book/Card has not been limited from the normal 10 year validity period
  • The passport is not expired for more than 5 years.
  • You use
    • the same name as your most recent U.S. Passport Book/Card
    • OR you changed your name and can submit proper certified documentation to prove it

Renewal Services

Interested in Utilizing our Expedited Passport Renewal Services?

Please complete the following steps.

  1. Have your current U.S. Passport in good condition.
  2. Complete the DS-82 form online (cannot be handwritten)
    • Visit US Department of State
    • Type in all of your information online
    • Print the completed DS-82 form
    • Date and sign
  3. Provide Proof of Departure
    • Flight Itinerary
    • Airline Ticket

Name Change

Is your current name different from your old U.S. Passport?

Additional documentation is required to process your request

  1. Proof of Name Change
    • Marriage Certificate
    • Divorce Decree
    • Court Order
  2. Copy of Valid Photo ID with Current Legal Name